A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Galos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Galos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Galos
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Galos Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Galos, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Galos graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Galos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jamestown Regional Medical Center
- Community Mem Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Galos MD and PHD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Galos practice?
- Dr. Richard Galos has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Galos practices Otolaryngology near South Hill, VA.
See South Hill Otolaryngologists.