A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Galos:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Galos is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Galos, MD, PHD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Galos graduated from Albany Medical College.
Dr. Galos has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Jamestown Regional Medical Center
- Community Mem Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Galos accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 3 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Galos practice?
Dr. Richard Galos practices Otolaryngology near Crossville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Martinsville, VA and South Hill, VA.
See Crossville Otolaryngologists.