Dr. Richard Gamuac MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 6th, 2016
Time to find a new doctor
This doctor could careless about you health. His staff is rude and horrible with messages. He will be in and out in under 5 minutes and will not listen to a word you have to say. He gives you prescriptions like they are candy. Now I have to look for a new doctor out of town.

January 28th, 2016
Dr. Gamuac takes no more than 5 minutes with patient, does not return phone calls, over-medicates with pills that make you sick, has a generally incompetent, rude staff who won't weigh you or take your blood pressure except upon request by patient, & does not communicate well at all.

September 18th, 2015
Life saver
I saw Dr Gamuac after I was admitted to the hospital for stroke like symptoms which ended up being MS. He took me as a new patient and has been nothing but helpful. His staff has worked well with my insurance and helping me get the right medicine. He is real cut to the chase, short and sweet. He's answered all questions I've had thoroughly and had great bedside manner. I haven't felt better in years!

April 28th, 2014
Worst epirence ever
This is by far the worst doctor I have ever seen in my life!!! It takes the doctor 2 to 4 weeks to even dictate something into the charts, so if you call to ask any question no one can answer you because there is NOTHING in the chart. Told the office several times that I had 3 weeks until I lost my insurance and they made absolutely no effort to get a prescription in to the pharmacy (3 WEEKS later and still no prescription). Horrible professionalism!!!! Doctor does not even stay in the room long enough for you to ask a question. There seems to be a constant flow of new staff coming in as well. Not even worth a single star. Requesting a referral to a new doctor today!!!!!!!!

November 17th, 2011
Awesome Doctor for Children
Dr Gaumac,He was the first doctor to take my adopted children's needs seriously. He has been a God send to our family. He allowed my children to be the children I knew they could be with a little help. I would highly recommend him to anyone.