A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gan, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gan graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Rahway
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Gan MD is a male Neurologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Gan practice?
- Dr. Richard Gan has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gan practices Neurology near Edison, NJ.
See Edison Neurologists.