Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat), Plastic Surgery Specialist, Surgical Specialist

Facial Aesthetic Concepts
665 Camino De Los Mares
Suite 100
San Clemente, CA 92673
(714) 496-2202
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  Dr. Gangnes is the best  |  show details
by Judy B on Mar 27th, 2014

Dr. Gangnes and his staff are incredible! They are some of the most caring people around. Before and after surgery, the care and gentleness was fabulous. I really appreciated that after the surgery I did not look all pulled and unnatural. Having my procedure was the best thing that I have done for myself. I would highly recommend Facial Aesthetc Concepts for any kind of body improvement.

|  Fantastic person and physician  |  show details
Aug 26th, 2010

Dr. Gangnes is an extremely professional, knowledgeable and caring physician. He was efficient with his time while not making me feel rushed. He answered all of my questions and allayed my concerns. I am very happy with my result. I have recommended him to many of my friends who have been equally impressed and satisfied.

|  The best doctor I've ever had  |  show details
by Marcy McCandless on Aug 19th, 2010

Dr. Gangnes always uses the utmost care in dealing with any surgeries or treatments on me. He is a true artist and a perfectionist. All of my concerns and questions are addressed completely and he always follows up to make sure that I'm not having any problems. He is an extremely talented and caring physician whom I would recommend to anyone I know.

|  Great experience  |  show details
by Kimberly Pempeit on Aug 19th, 2010

I had a great experience with Dr Gangnes.No long waits, clean office, friendly staff and follow up was done. The results were MORE than expected and I would highly recommend Dr Gangnes.

|  Dr Gangnes is awesome!  |  show details
Aug 18th, 2010

Dr Gangnes is very professional and has great knowledge and skill. He explained procedures that could be conducted and gave me time to make my decision on the menu of choices he gave me. I opted to have him do lower face lift to include my neck and additionally he did my tired eyes... which by the way now look at least 10 years younger! Dr Gangnes is an artist and I could not be happier. He is the best and I would recommend him to anyone.

|  A New Me  |  show details
by skitime at Citysearch on Aug 18th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Dr Richard Gangnes is a professionl and caring person. He diagnoised my face and explained every step of the procedure. He calmed my fears and I was very confident the day of the surgury. It has now been five months and my friends and family state that this is one of the most, if not the most natural looking facelift they have seen. I experienced very little pain through the entife procedure. He is truly a facial artist. I am extremely happy with the results

|  Dr Richard Ganges is the best!!  |  show details
by Marlean at Citysearch on Aug 18th, 2010 on citysearch.com

I would highly recommend Dr Gangnes to anyone. He is professional and very experienced. Dr Gangnes performed lower face microlift including the neck area plus he actually got rid of my tired eyes...I look 10 years younger. His explaination of the procedure was clear and his team of nurses and staff were very professional, sensitive and caring. Dr Gangnes educated me on the procedures and delivered awesome results. There was no pain through the entire process and he is a true facial artist.

|  Severe Damages from Dr. Gangnes "facelift"  |  show details
by An immensly unhappy patient on Jul 5th, 2010

Dr. Gangnes is not at all to trust. He has no knowledge about a facelift at all. All he does is make a long incision, pull skin, cut out a lot of hair. The damages are severe and far beyond repair. I was long after the op in horrible pain and still am. He said, this happens. My face is an ugly grimasse and he says, he does not see anything wrong. I wished I would never have woken up from this devestating operation by Dr. Richard Gangnes or better: never have heard of him.

|  Damaged my face and hair severely  |  show details
by maria90 at Citysearch on Jul 5th, 2010 on citysearch.com

Even though we said that fat would not stay in my case, Dr. Gangnes put first a lot of fat into the cheeks. Then he made a long incision into the hair, pulled skin sideways down, cut out a lot of hair. Long after the operation I was in awful pain. Dr. Gangnes said, this happens. 6 months after my cheeks broke down. He said, he always does the same and he does not see anything wrong.The damages of Dr. Gangnes facelift are far beyond repair. My face is an ugly grimasse see profile photo. Dr. Gangnes said He does not see anything wrong. I wished I would not have woken up from this devastaing operation or better never have heard of HNO-doctor Gangnes. I can assure, he does not care about his patients! He is a pure money maker. There was no other reason for making fat as more money for him, knowing that it would not work out for the patient.

|  show details
by az21 on Mar 3rd, 2009 on citysearch.com

I recently had the fraction CO2 performed by Dr. Miller and I was admittedly a little nervous prior to the procedure but once Dr. Miller sat down and began explaining the procedure to me all my anxieties flew out the window. I had complete confidence in

|  show details
by SC2957 on Mar 2nd, 2009 on citysearch.com

If you are looking for one place for all of your beauty needs this is the place for you! They do anything from waxing to facial surgery and everything in between. They have two facial cosmetic surgeons who are both wonderful and knowledgeable and really s