Dr. Richard Gangnes MD Patient Reviews

3.8

March 14th, 2016
They make everything as easy as possible
I like that after surgery I did not have to be moved. I just stayed all night right there with a nurse.

August 23rd, 2015
Best ever !
Dr R. Gangnes is the best ever!!!! I would never go to another Dr.!!!

June 16th, 2015
Dr. Gangnes put me at ease and helped me throughout the process of my facelift. His staff is amazing and caring in San Clemente and Aliso Viejo. I couldn't be happier with every aspect of my facelift experience.

January 9th, 2015
Great results- 15 years younger!
Dr. Gangnes is the best and I can't think of another plastic surgeon I would go to- I didn't want to go to Beverly Hills. Many of the celebrities look so stretched, puffy, and unnatural. Dr. Gangnes has a great eye and is highly skilled. He's and artist!

March 27th, 2014
Dr. Gangnes is the best
Dr. Gangnes and his staff are incredible! They are some of the most caring people around. Before and after surgery, the care and gentleness was fabulous. I really appreciated that after the surgery I did not look all pulled and unnatural. Having my procedure was the best thing that I have done for myself. I would highly recommend Facial Aesthetc Concepts for any kind of body improvement.

August 26th, 2010
Fantastic person and physician
Dr. Gangnes is an extremely professional, knowledgeable and caring physician. He was efficient with his time while not making me feel rushed. He answered all of my questions and allayed my concerns. I am very happy with my result. I have recommended him to many of my friends who have been equally impressed and satisfied.

August 19th, 2010
The best doctor I've ever had
Dr. Gangnes always uses the utmost care in dealing with any surgeries or treatments on me. He is a true artist and a perfectionist. All of my concerns and questions are addressed completely and he always follows up to make sure that I'm not having any problems. He is an extremely talented and caring physician whom I would recommend to anyone I know.

August 19th, 2010
Great experience
I had a great experience with Dr Gangnes.No long waits, clean office, friendly staff and follow up was done. The results were MORE than expected and I would highly recommend Dr Gangnes.

August 18th, 2010
Dr Gangnes is awesome!
Dr Gangnes is very professional and has great knowledge and skill. He explained procedures that could be conducted and gave me time to make my decision on the menu of choices he gave me. I opted to have him do lower face lift to include my neck and additionally he did my tired eyes... which by the way now look at least 10 years younger! Dr Gangnes is an artist and I could not be happier. He is the best and I would recommend him to anyone.

July 5th, 2010
Severe Damages from Dr. Gangnes "facelift"
Dr. Gangnes is not at all to trust. He has no knowledge about a facelift at all. All he does is make a long incision, pull skin, cut out a lot of hair. The damages are severe and far beyond repair. I was long after the op in horrible pain and still am. He said, this happens. My face is an ugly grimasse and he says, he does not see anything wrong. I wished I would never have woken up from this devestating operation by Dr. Richard Gangnes or better: never have heard of him.