A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ganz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ganz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ganz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
- Healdsburg District Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ganz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 86 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 11 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Ganz practice?
Dr. Richard Ganz practices Internal Medicine near Healdsburg, CA.
See Healdsburg Internists.