A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Ganz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Ganz, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganz graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Ganz has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Healdsburg District Hospital
- Sutter Medical Center of Santa Rosa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Robert Ganz MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard R. Ganz practice?
- Dr. Richard Ganz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Ganz practices Internal Medicine near Healdsburg, CA.
Additional practice locations include: San Francisco, CA and Sacramento, CA.
See Healdsburg Internists.