A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Garden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Garden is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Garden, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Laser Surgery
Education & Awards
Dr. Garden graduated from New York University - Mount Sinai.
Dr. Garden has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Hospital
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Joseph Garden MD is a male Urologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Garden practice?
- Dr. Richard Garden has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Garden practices Urology near Oradell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Westwood, NJ.
See Oradell Urologists.