A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Gargulinski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gargulinski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
- St John Hospital & Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gargulinski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gargulinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Gargulinski practice?
Dr. Richard Gargulinski practices Neurology near Farmington, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Madison Heights, MI.
See Farmington Neurologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Gargulinski, Dr. Ricardo Gargulinski, Dr. Rich Gargulinski, Dr. Richie Gargulinski, Dr. Rick Gargulinski, Dr. Rickey Gargulinski