A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gargulinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Gargulinski graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing.
Dr. Gargulinski has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Huron Valley-Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Gargulinski DO is a male Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Gargulinski practice?
- Dr. Richard Gargulinski has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gargulinski practices Neurology near Madison Heights, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Farmington Hills, MI.
See Madison Heights Neurologists.