A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Garner, Shoulder, Arthroscopy, Arthritis, Total Joint Reconstruction Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Garner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W. Garner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Garner practice?
- Dr. Richard Garner has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Garner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.