A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Garner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Garner, Shoulder, Arthroscopy, Arthritis, Total Joint Reconstruction Specialist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garner
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Garner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Ankle Injuries
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Shoulder Pain
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garner graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garner has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
- Providence Seward Wesley Care Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W. Garner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 43 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Garner practice?
- Dr. Richard Garner has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Garner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Anchorage, AK.
See Anchorage Surgeons.