A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Garrett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Garrett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garrett graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Garrett has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Encino Hospital Medical Center
- Northridge Hospital Medical Center, Roscoe Boulevard Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Donald Garrett MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard D. Garrett practice?
- Dr. Richard Garrett has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Garrett practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Northridge, CA.
See Northridge Internists and Northridge Gastroenterologists.