Learn more about Dr. Richard Garvin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Garvin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Garvin, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 23 areas:
- Chronic Illness
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Electrocardiography (EKG)
- Eye Infections
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Holter monitoring
- Nuclear Medicine
- Occupational Medicine
- Primary Headache Disorders
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Garvin graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Garvin has 4 hospital affiliations:
- StoneCrest Medical Center
- Southern Hills Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Garvin MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Garvin practice?
- Dr. Richard Garvin has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Garvin practices Internal Medicine near Smyrna, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Murfreesboro, TN.
See Smyrna Internists.