Dr. Richard Garwood, DO
Dr. Richard M Garwood DO is male, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
Meridia Medical Group
6511 Fleet Ave
Cleveland, OH 44105
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Education & Awards
Dr. Garwood graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Garwood has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cleveland Clinic HS - Fairview Hospital
- Marymount Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Garwood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Garwood practice?
Dr. Richard Garwood practices Family Medicine near Cleveland, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Beachwood, OH and Twinsburg, OH.
See Cleveland Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Garwood, Dr. Ricardo Garwood, Dr. Rich Garwood, Dr. Richie Garwood, Dr. Rick Garwood, Dr. Rickey Garwood