Learn more about Dr. Richard Gasalberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gasalberti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gasalberti, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gasalberti graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gasalberti has 30 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Hospitals Center
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gasalberti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 36 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Healthfirst - 11 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Gasalberti practice?
Dr. Richard Gasalberti practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Pain Medicine near Forest Hills, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Staten Island, NY and Brooklyn, NY.
See Forest Hills Physiatrists and Forest Hills Pain Management Doctors.