A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gasalberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gasalberti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gasalberti
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gasalberti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gasalberti, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Electromyography (EMG)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Gasalberti graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gasalberti has 30 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard A Gasalberti MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Gasalberti practice?
- Dr. Richard Gasalberti has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gasalberti practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Forest Hills, NY.
See Forest Hills Physiatrists.