A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gates:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gates is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gates, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gates graduated from Indiana University , Indianapolis. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gates has 17 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard W Gates MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Gates practice?
- Dr. Richard Gates has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gates practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fishers, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Indianapolis, IN and Carmel, IN.
See Fishers Obstetricians & Gynecologists.