Learn more about Dr. Richard Gay:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gay
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gay Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gay, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gay graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Gay has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Legacy Meridian Park Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard G Gay MD is a male Internist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard G. Gay practice?
- Dr. Richard Gay has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gay practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Tualatin, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Newport, OR.
See Tualatin Internists and Tualatin Cardiologists.