A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gayeski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gayeski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gayeski
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Gayeski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gayeski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gayeski graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gayeski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Gayeski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Gayeski practice?
- Dr. Richard Gayeski has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gayeski practices Family Medicine near Millersville, PA.
See Millersville Family Physicians.