A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gayeski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gayeski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gayeski
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gayeski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gayeski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gayeski graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gayeski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Gayeski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Gayeski practice?
- Dr. Richard Gayeski has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gayeski practices Family Medicine near Millersville, PA.
See Millersville Family Physicians.