A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gayeski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gayeski is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gayeski
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gayeski Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gayeski, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Gayeski graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gayeski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Lancaster General Hospital
- Lancaster Regional Medical Center
- Lancaster General, Women & Babies Hosp.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard J Gayeski MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 37 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Gayeski practice?
- Dr. Richard Gayeski has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gayeski practices Family Medicine near Millersville, PA.
See Millersville Family Physicians.