A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gayle:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gayle, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gayle graduated from University Of The West Indies, Jamaica, Kingston.
Dr. Gayle has 19 hospital affiliations:
- CJW Medical Center - Chippenham Campus
- Bon Secours-Memorial Regional Medical
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Alexander Gayle MD is a male Nephrologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Richard A. Gayle practice?
- Dr. Richard Gayle has 3 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gayle practices Nephrology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA and Hopewell, VA.
See Richmond Nephrologists.