Dr. Richard Gayles Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard Gayles?

Good approach

Posted on June 24th, 2016

Professional, knowledgeable, compassionate. "Let's treat cause, not symptoms!" I like that!

Posted on February 17th, 2016

In Nov. Dr.Gayles was ok. Did drug test, got two new MRI's. In Dec. his NP? What a negative, blaming, argumentative, nasty woman. No bedside manner on entering the room, no intro, no eye contact, blamed my weight 1st thing with 2 MRI's stating otherwise. I was in extreme pain, yet she denied me medication again. In Nov.my PCP's NP denied me & referred me to a pain medication MD. Impossible to get in without referrals. No meds are ever administered the first visit so I'd been without meds 6 weeks. My husband & I were shocked at her behaviors. I asked to see someone else, yet a "practitioner" threw me out of the practice! Dr. Gayles sent me a letter to that effect. What a horribly unprofessional place where you are treated worst than cattle. Captive, begging clients with few offices to go are trapped into going here, to be treated abominablely. I refuse to pay to be mistreated by anyone. This office doesn't care about you.

Posted on December 15th, 2014

If you are able to get an appointment dr Gales is thorough and presumably a good doctor. However return visits are a nightmare to schedule. He is never at this facility and forget trying to call for information. First you are on hold and then the machine tells you no one can take your call. Leave a message and good luck waiting for a call back. Go somewhere else its not worth the aggravation especially if you are in pain.

Dr. Gayles and Office

Posted on December 3rd, 2014

Dr Gayles was the first doctor I went to when I came to this clinic. I have seen a Dr Mike each week since that. He has been just as friendly and helpful though. I get in easily every other month . The staff is very helpful and friendly too. Great place to be when you need help for pain.

A Real Pro

Posted on October 4th, 2014

I'm a long term patient. If your are in chronic pain, I think you have a pretty good chance of getting some of your life back with him and his staff.

Posted on August 8th, 2014

Very caring, compassionate, thorough & responsive. Listens! Have recommended him numerous times. His care has given me back a quality of life!

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I am very happy with doctor gayles I love him and his staff fantastic and caring doctor

Posted on March 27th, 2017