inactive

Richard S Gehl MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

May 3rd, 2016
Skillful surgeon
I thank God everyday that Dr. GEHL was there to do my surgery. I had 100% blockage when I had my heart attack, and his skillful hands saved my life. The girls at his office have always been courteous, appointments are made in a timely fashion, and the waiting time is minimal if any. I am grateful to have Dr. GEHL as my cardiologist and would highly recommend him.

April 11th, 2012
I read the other rating for Dr. Gehl and must say that I have been a patient for 26 years. I have never had a problem getting an appointment. Dr. Gehl even met me on a saturday afternoon at his office to drain my knee and never charged for this. He has opersted on 10 of my immediate family and none of them have ever had any issues. He is a skillful surgeon in high demand. His staff has always been polite to me. I would highy recommend Dr. Gehl and have.

September 21st, 2011
If you need help in a hurry, try somewhere else
The number for this doctor's office is almost always busy. You would think they never heard of call waiting or multiphone lines. When you ARE able to get through, the girl who answers (Christy) will be rude and uncaring. She said, "You won't be hurting me any if you go to another doctor."This guy has a part-time scheduler (Heather) working for him who is never around when you need her. If you DO get to talk to her, she'll say that she will call you back, but don't hold your breath.

February 23rd, 2009