A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gelb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gelb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gelb, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease and Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelb graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gelb has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Southwest Florida Regional Medical Center
- Gulf Coast Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Israel Gelb MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Gelb practice?
- Dr. Richard Gelb has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gelb practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near Fort Myers, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Naples, FL and Port Charlotte, FL.
See Fort Myers Internists and Fort Myers Cardiologists.