A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gelb:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gelb is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gelb
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Gelb Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gelb, MD is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Diagnostic Cardiology
- Electric Countershock (Cardioversion)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Pacemaker Implantation
- Unstable Angina
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Gelb graduated from University of Miami .
Dr. Gelb has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- Mountain View Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Israel Gelb MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Gelb practice?
- Dr. Richard Gelb has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gelb practices Internal Medicine, Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, and Nuclear Cardiology near Orem, UT.
See Orem Cardiologists.