Internist, Cardiologist (heart)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

|  Don't waste your time  |  show details
by Neil V on Mar 14th, 2014

I was referred here by my family doctor, who sent them an email to call me to make an appointment. After a week I heard nothing. I called my doctor again, who reminded them, and then called me back to tell me I would hear from Gelb's office by the end of the day. Still heard nothing. Called again and eventually I got a call from them. They could not make an appointment for over three weeks despite the relative urgency. So three weeks later, I'm driving to the appointment at 1130am and at 1115 a woman calls from the office and says "where are you? Are you going to be here on time?". I assured them I would. Five minutes later, just as I am pulling in to the parking lot, the woman calls again and says "you're not going to be here on time. The doctor can see you at 1245". I told her I had no trust in them now as they have botched up everything so far and I had no intention of giving them my business. I will look for a more responsible and professional doctor.

|  show details
Jul 10th, 2012

Dr. Gelb is the most remarakable Dr. I have every met not only did he work with me but also my wife and mother in law as well. He was amazing with all of us and strongly suggest him for your cardio needs!!