Learn more about Dr. Richard Gellar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gellar is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gellar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gellar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gellar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gellar graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Gellar has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
- Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Gellar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard Gellar practice?
- Dr. Richard Gellar has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gellar practices Psychiatry near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Psychiatrists.