Dr. Richard George Jr Is this you?

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Richard George Jr?

December 21st, 2015

Dr.George

Dr George is definitely the worst doctor I have ever seen. On my appointment, he didn't even take the time to exam me..I had just had an MRI of my lower back and there was two nerves being encoached on both sides of my body. His suggestion was to sign up for an arthritis class at John A Logan and exercise in the pool. .In his report he mentioned that there was nothing wrong with me because I was walking normally and showed no signs of pain. I could have went to a veterinarian and got a better diagnosis..He will get what he deserves when he gets old and I hope he has as much pain or more that I am experiencing right now.

June 2nd, 2015

Would give him a zero if i could

Worst doctor I have ever dealt with for my husband at the VA. He should not even be practicing medicine at this point. We had to force him to even change a medication to give my husband some relief and that didn't even do anything. He refuses to do his job and actually TREAT the patient!! He spends most of his time ordering tests and passing the buck over to different providers. He is worthless and needs to be fired for not treating patients with proper care. He doesn't even bother to give you a follow up appt to see how you are doing in a few months. Just sends you on your way and thinks that's ok.

January 9th, 2015

This Dr. is absolutely useless and should be fired. There's no telling how much suffering that veterans have been subjected to dealing with this individual.. He has an extreme filtered point of view. Besides being a pain management Dr. he is also a detective working with a drug task force. If this is not a conflict of interest I don't know what you would call it. The VA healthcare system wasn't meant to be a database for a drug task force. It not only has the potential for extreme abuse by intruding into our lives It's a slap in the face to our men and women in uniform who have paid the ultimate price preserving our freedom and liberties.

March 27th, 2017