A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gersh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gersh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gersh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gersh graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gersh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Neil Gersh MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Gersh practice?
- Dr. Richard Gersh has 8 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gersh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Drexel Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists.