A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gersh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gersh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gersh, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gersh graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Gersh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gersh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Delaware - 1 plan
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard N. Gersh practice?
Dr. Richard Gersh practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Surgery near Drexel Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Newtown Square, PA and Philadelphia, PA.
See Drexel Hill Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Drexel Hill Surgeons.