A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gerstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gerstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerstein
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gerstein, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Alzheimer Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerstein graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Gerstein has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Boca Raton Regional Hospital (on staff)
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Jacob Gerstein MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard J. Gerstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Gerstein has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gerstein practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Boca Raton, FL.
See Boca Raton Internists and Boca Raton Geriatric Doctors.