A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gesser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gesser graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Martin Gesser MD is a male Pediatrician, has 25 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Richard M. Gesser practice?
- Dr. Richard Gesser has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gesser practices Pediatrics near Ardmore, PA.
See Ardmore Pediatricians.