A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gibbs is Excellent. Dr. Gibbs has been reviewed by 16 patients who have provided 12 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gibbs, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital
- Nea Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibbs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
- Cigna - 16 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Gibbs practice?
Dr. Richard Gibbs practices Dermatology and Procedural Dermatology near Memphis, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Jonesboro, AR.
See Memphis Dermatologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Gibbs, Dr. Rickie Gibbs, Dr. Rich Gibbs, Dr. Rick Gibbs, Dr. Richie Gibbs, Dr. Ricky Gibbs