A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gibbs is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gibbs, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Meharry Medical College, Nashville. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 19 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Memorial Hospital Tipton
- Baptist Memorial Hospital - Desoto
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard B Gibbs MD is a male Dermatologist, has 42 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Richard B. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. Richard Gibbs has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gibbs practices Dermatology near Memphis, TN.
See Memphis Dermatologists.