Dr. Richard Gibbs Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Gibbs?

Posted on July 17th, 2014

I saw Dr. Gibbs for the first time on yesterday. I did wait almost two hours before getting in the back, but it was worth the wait. Dr. Gibbs took the time to explain my condition, listen to my concerns and offer his suggestions for solving the problem.

Patient

Posted on August 29th, 2013

I had a terrible disorder that resembled psoriasis of the scalp. Dr. Gibbs prescribed medications that completly cleared my condition. I used the products for 3 months. I recently went to the hairdresser to have my hair colored, cut and flat-ironed. My stylist was amazed. She said whomever treated you has reformed your scalp. I thank Dr. Gibbs. You will be blessed by just visiting him.

Posted on July 25th, 2013

as i was leaving his office one day, i saw one of his nurses pass something to a man, the way his it was handed off you would think it was drugs. i wouldnt go back there, the vibe was not so pleasant to me.

Posted on May 23rd, 2013

I took my daughter to dr gibbs, hes a great physician, but his nurses or assistants are rather slow, (mentally)., professionalism there at all, I feel these doctors need to look deeper for good help, rather than get the whatever that they can

Posted on May 18th, 2013

This physician does not listen and his bedside manner is deplorable. If I was a betting woman; he enjoys hearing himself talk and does not take into consideration that you wake up with the same skin everyday. And you know when there are changes in your body.

BEST YET!!

Posted on October 16th, 2012

I started going to Dr. Gibbs as a teenager. I had cystic acne and was ashamed of my skin. Dr. Gibbs turned things around for me and my self-esteem. My son is starting to have the same problem and i wouldn't trust anyone else with his precious face.!! LOVE DR. GIBBS!!

Pleasantly surprised

Posted on July 18th, 2012

It was my 1st time seeing Doctor Gibbs. I was able to get a speedy app. is why I chose him. After making the app. I looked up his reviews. They were not very good reviews, so I was very hesitant. I went ahead and kept my app. anyway and am very pleased that I did.The staff was very pleasant and helpful(unlike the reviews) and Dr. Gibbs was tentative and knowledgable(unlike the reviews).

Posted on February 6th, 2012

I have been a patient with Dr Gibbs over 30 years and he is one of the best.I highly recommend him to anyone needing a professional Doctor.

Greatest demotologist in Memphis

Posted on December 5th, 2011

I love his knowledge and experience and ability to diagnose and prescribe just right and to give you his honest opinion.

Excellent Care

Posted on November 7th, 2011

I have nothing but good things to say about my experience here. Problem was treated professionally and care and treatment was quickly received.

He Saved My Husband Head

Posted on June 28th, 2011

My husband had bald patches on the sides & back of his head. We went to 3 other doctors before finding Dr. Gibbs. Dr. Gibbs diagnosed the problem and treated him that same day. His patches are growing back & we have Dr. Gibbs to thank. The other doctors tried treating it but without success.

Posted on May 29th, 2009

I travel more than 3 hours for Dr. Gibbs' services, based on his reputation for providing effective and professional services. I am very pleased with him, his staff, and the services I have received.