A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gillett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gillett is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gillett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillett graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gillett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard L Gillett MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Gillett practice?
- Dr. Richard Gillett has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gillett practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.