A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gillett:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gillett is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gillett, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Contact lenses
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillett graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Gillett has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
- McAllen Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillett accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 5 plans
- Humana - 15 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard L. Gillett practice?
Dr. Richard Gillett practices Ophthalmology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Ophthalmologists.