Ophthalmologist (eyes)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.0

|  eye glasses  |  show details
by john doe on Sep 13th, 2013

The place is completely out order especially the staff is 100% rude never again rude rude need good management skills staff needs to get in order asap there all lost ...

|  Needs to Retire  |  show details
by Arlene Aleman on Mar 6th, 2013

Went in for eye exam, got a tech who did not do a thorough exam and ended up with wearing wrong prescription for 2 weeks. Went in for a re-test and was given another prescription - the 1st one was wrong. Spoke with Dr. Gillette who said that he couldn't talk to me until he saw my chart. Needless to say, HE DID NOT! Totally ignored me. I demanded a refund minus 25%, which is theft. He didn't do anything to rectify the situation. And I was a private pay patient. He has staff that will only speak Spanish, with a little English and the vocabulary is mixed with both Spanish and very little English. He and his staff need to take a Customer Service session. They are playing with peoples live's by not giving us the right prescription. I wasn't the only patient that day with a similar problem. My honest opinion of Dr. Gillette is this; he has lost his drive to help people! He needs to retire.