A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Glad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Glad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Glad, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Glad graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Glad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary`s Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glad accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 7 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 3 plans
- Dean Health Plan - 10 plans