A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Glad:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Glad is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Glad, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Glad graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glad has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital Medical Center-Madison
- St Mary`s Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wayne Glad MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Glad practice?
- Dr. Richard Glad has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Glad practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Madison, WI.
See Madison Orthopedic Surgeons.