Dr. Richard Glad Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Glad?

great doctor

Posted on May 17th, 2017

Really great surgeon if that's what you're looking for

Positive experience.

Posted on March 4th, 2016

Talented & skilled surgeon! Performed surgery for my total hip replacement; only discomfort, no pain.

Posted on September 26th, 2015

Highly recommend Dr. Glad & his very helpful caring staff. I've had lots of practice with clinics ,surgeries & doctors and this group Rocks!

Posted on April 22nd, 2015

Numerous surgeries over the years with great results

Now I'm a Peg-leg

Posted on May 30th, 2013

Dr. Glad replaced my hip. I saw him once before the surgery and for about 60 seconds afterward when he went to look at my left hip, which was NOT the one operated on. When he was done my right leg was almost an inch longer than the left. I tried to call him and had his nurses basically telling me I'd better get used to it and that they had shoe inserts available. After a third unanswered call on my part I contacted the hospital and he got back to me but basically only to tell me that it was my imagination that the x-rays say the legs are the same length. I don't need x-rays to see that my ankle bones don't even touch each other any more. Then he went on to tell me that his legs are not the same length and that they would "settle". It's been a month with no "settling". I have a follow-up appointment in a month, we'll see if I modify this review then.

broken wrist crooked

Posted on April 13th, 2012

I broke my right wrist some years ago. I was brought in through emergency on memorial day weekend. Dr. Glad made a quick decision to put a cast on instead of surgically repair my severely deformed broken right wrist. He saw it after the cast was taken off and said it was fine. However, I went for 2 second opinions and both were shocked at the more than 30 degree curvature in my wrist and thought a bad decision was made not to surgically straighten and pin the bones. Both specialists told me there is little positive outcome when a wrist is simply casted to heal correctly because of the angle of it. Dr. Glad had very poor bedside manner and was not concerned about my future when he made a very bad decision years ago. To fix it could make my wrist worse due to scar tissue build up so I am stuck with a crooked wrist that continues to have pain and stiffness 10 plus years later. Do not trust this man to do the right thing for you. If it's a weekend, he won't go out of his way to make a good decision for your future.

Patient/ Had both knees done in 2007 at the same time

Posted on April 16th, 2011

Very impressed with him. Explains everything well. Just a great surgeon.

Wonderful physician with compassion.

Posted on March 16th, 2011

Excellent Dr and bedside manner very kind and compassionate. After seeing many orthopedists Dr Glad is the only one I can honestly recommend whole heartedly. Very good diagnostic skills and conservative rather than surgery first like other Dr's.

Glad I had Dr. Glad

Posted on January 5th, 2009

Dr. Glad is the great knee doctor ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted on April 4th, 2016