Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
terrible show details terrible
Apr 23rd, 2015

I didn't actually see dr. Glasser I saw dr rauzi but I had to find somewhere to find to write a review about southwest family medecine. This place is the worst place I've ever been. Dr. Rauzi doesn't explain a thing to you about what is going on and he does is stand there and stare at you. His bed side manner is terrible. I went here 3 years and didn't get one not ONE yearly physical. All he does is prescribe medication. He explains nothing. He needs to retire. The front desk staff is really off and on. One minute their nice the next minute they're terribly rude and aweful. They're very unorgonized. It takes them forever to het any prescriptions done. They have a high turn over rate up there which says something about management. There's a nurse practitioner there named jessica who might be one of the rudest peop,e I've ever met. She's cold mean and just doesn't care. I can't believe she even has a job. There's a young male nurse there that rushes you and who a ts real uppety and snotty. The only real good thing about this place is an older female nurse with short curly hair and glasses who is just wonderful. I didn't know anything about my health problems till I switched doctors and I've learned more at the new doctors office in 2 months than I did in 3 years at southwest family medecine. Beware of this place they're just terrible. Or the record I know nothing of dr glasser himself maybe ne knows what he's doing but nobody else there does.

A great Doctor show details A great Doctor
by Georgia Cotton on May 29th, 2014

Dr Glasser never seemed rushed with me and was genuinely curious about my various conditions and complaints.

Apr 10th, 2013

He is a fantastic doctor- old school quality and caring person

Oct 16th, 2009

My family has been seeing Dr. Glasser for 7 or 8 years. He really makes you feel he cares and has done a great job with our routine problems as well as longer term care. He is a terrific family physician!

by Rhoda N on Apr 29th, 2009 on yahoo.com

My family has gone to Dr Glasser for years. He is EXTREMELY caring; LISTENS to his patients; often has better insight or capabilities than many specialists. [He has provided a diagnosis on more than one occasion that the 'specialist' missed.]|He makes the annual 'female' exam as minimally embarrassing as possible, even warming the speculum so it seems less like an invasion.|You feel like a person with Dr Glasser, rather than a walking medical record.|I have moved out of the Denver area, and been to several different Drs, trying to find someone anywhere near as good. I now travel from the southern end of the state to see Dr Glasser, if that doesn't say how good he is, nothing will.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com
Jun 25th, 2006 on yahoo.com

Family Medicine: Excellent Doctor who listens to his patients with sincerity.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com