A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Glassock:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Glassock is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Glassock, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Anti-Glomerular Basement Membrane Disease
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Immune Complex Diseases
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Disease (Membranous Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Uremia)
- Kidney Inflammation (Nephritis)
- Kidney Inflammation (Pyelonephritis)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Lipoid Nephrosis
- Nephrectomy (Kidney Removal)
- Nephrotic Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Glassock graduated from University of California at Los Angeles. He has 6 awards.