A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gliklich:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gliklich, Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, Rhinoplasty is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gliklich, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Laser Surgery
- Nose Job (Rhinoplasty)
- Otorhinolaryngologic Surgical Procedures (ENT)
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gliklich graduated from Harvard University , Boston. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gliklich has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Massachusetts General Hospital
- Massachusetts Eye And Ear Infirmary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Eliot Gliklich MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Gliklich practice?
- Dr. Richard Gliklich has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gliklich practices Otolaryngology and Facial Plastic Surgery near Boston, MA.
See Boston Otolaryngologists and Boston Plastic Surgeons.