Dr. Richard Glock Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Glock?

COPD

Have you seen Dr. Richard Glock?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

February 15th, 2017

Dr.s' families love Dr. Glock

I have been a patient of Dr. Glock for many years. I have found him to be a superior diagnostician and a sOriginally sent to him by a knowledgable and common sense prescriber.

November 17th, 2015

Very personable and caring physician

April 6th, 2013

dr. glock

rick glock has been my personal dr. for over thirty years. he is a class act and second to none in his profession. he's smart, considerate, knowledgeable and most of all caring. he's helped me a lot over so many years and i truly trust him with my life. a great man and doctor and i'm lucky to be his friend and patient.

March 12th, 2013

Laura - so rude

I just received a phone call from Laura at Dr. Glock's office calling to schedule a follow up for someone. I said, "I think you must have the wrong phone number...." and she just hung up on me. If I called someone in error, I would at least say, "Oh okay thanks." or "Oh sorry to bother you." But she just hung up without another word. I recommend Laura receive further training on customer service and politeness on the phone if she's the one who calls to schedule clients. If she's just a fill in, they need a different fill in because she gives a very poor first impression of this office.

March 29th, 2012

Superior Physician

Dr. Glock is a wonderful, caring and extremely knowledgeable physician. He has a wonderful bedside manner and makes you feel like you are his only patient. In the days of HMO's where you feel like your rushed through your visits, he is very refreshing.

January 10th, 2011

True expert, and very caring physician

Dr. Glock made me feel confident about his care, he took the time to listen to the medical issues I was having, repeated them back to ensure he understood the symptoms, diagnosed the problem and got me well again. - Truly cared about me.

December 4th, 2009

Dr. Glock is a very caring doctor and is concerned about his patients welfare at all times, he will do whatever it takes to get and keep you well or to make sure you are as comfortable as you can possible be. As a caregiver to my husband Dr. Glock and his staff has been there for me whenever there is a need. Thank you Dr. Glock for being such a caring person.

November 24th, 2008

Dr. Richard Glock has been my husband's doctor since the late 1970's. Due to my husband's medical condition (since 2004) I have had to accompany my husband on every office visit with Dr. Glock. Dr. Glock always takes the time to educate me on my husbands medical problems and what I should / or can expect. His office staff is the best in Jacksonville, Florida. But, what would you expect with the best and most compassionate doctor in Jacksonville, Florida. I must also mention that my husband has had to see other doctors in Dr. Glock's group and all are wonderful as well as his Nurse practitioners.

March 30th, 2016