A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Glosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Glosser is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Glosser
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Glosser Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Glosser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glosser graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glosser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard S Glosser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 30 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Glosser practice?
- Dr. Richard Glosser has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Glosser practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Homestead, FL.
See Homestead Surgeons and Homestead Sports Medicine Doctors.