A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Glosser:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Glosser is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Glosser, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Glosser graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Glosser has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Baptist Hospital Of Miami Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stanley Glosser MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Glosser practice?
- Dr. Richard Glosser has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Glosser practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Homestead, FL.
See Homestead Orthopedic Surgeons and Homestead Surgeons.