Learn more about Dr. Richard Glunk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Glunk is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Glunk, MD, FACS is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Glunk specializes in a wide variety of procedures targeting the body
Education & Awards
Dr. Glunk graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Glunk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital Paoli
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Glunk accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
- Cigna - 9 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Glunk practice?
Dr. Richard Glunk practices Plastic Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Surgery, Surgery of the Hand, Gastroenterology, and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bala Cynwyd, PA.
See King Of Prussia Plastic Surgeons, King Of Prussia Surgeons, and King Of Prussia Gastroenterologists.