A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Glunk:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Glunk is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Glunk, FACS, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Dr. Glunk specializes in a wide variety of procedures targeting the body
Education & Awards
Dr. Glunk graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Glunk has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Bryn Mawr Rehabilitation Hospital
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Glunk FACS and MD is a male Plastic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Glunk practice?
- Dr. Richard Glunk has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Glunk practices Plastic Surgery near King Of Prussia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: King of Prussia, PA.
See King Of Prussia Surgeons.