Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Richard Godshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Godshall is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Godshall, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Godshall graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Godshall has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Grand View Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Godshall accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Godshall practice?
Dr. Richard Godshall practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Sellersville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Harleysville, PA and Quakertown, PA.
See Sellersville Surgeons.