A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gold:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gold
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Gold Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Alzheimer's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Gold graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine.
Dr. Gold has 3 hospital affiliations:
- St John's Episcopal Hospital
- Tenet HealthSystem Hahnemann LLC
- Bellevue Hospital Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Elliott Gold DO and MD is a male Internist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Gold practice?
- Dr. Richard Gold has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Gold practices Internal Medicine and Geriatric Medicine near Smithtown, NY.
See Smithtown Internists and Smithtown Geriatric Doctors.