A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldberger:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goldberger, Orthopaedic Surgeon, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldberger
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goldberger Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goldberger, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Back Injuries
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Bunions (Hallux Valgus)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Pain (Arthralgia)
- Joint Surgery (Joint Prosthesis Implantation Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Repetitive Strain Injuries (RSI)
- Rotator Cuff Problem (Shoulder Impingement Syndrome)
- Tennis Elbow
- Trigger Finger Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldberger graduated from Boston University . He has 6 awards.
Dr. Goldberger has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Memorial Hospital of Tampa
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Ian Goldberger MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 34 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Richard I. Goldberger practice?
- Dr. Richard Goldberger has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Goldberger practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Tampa, FL.
See Tampa Orthopedic Surgeons.