A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Golden:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Golden, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Golden graduated from The Ohio State University , Columbus.
Dr. Golden has 7 hospital affiliations:
- New Albany Surgical Hospital
- St Anns Hospital Of Columbus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard P Golden MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Richard P. Golden practice?
- Dr. Richard Golden has 5 office locations.
Dr. Richard Golden practices Ophthalmology near Columbus, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Westerville, OH and Dublin, OH.
See Columbus Ophthalmologists.