A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goldenberg is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goldenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from Boston University . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goldenberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Goldenberg MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Richard Goldenberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Goldenberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Goldenberg practices Internal Medicine near Oregon City, OR.
Additional practice locations include: West Linn, OR.
See Oregon City Internists.