- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goldenberg is Good. Dr. Goldenberg has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 4 comments. The rating is 3 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goldenberg, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg graduated from Boston University .More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldenberg has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Providence Newberg Medical Center
- Willamette Falls Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldenberg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 24 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldenberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard Goldenberg practice?
Dr. Richard Goldenberg practices Internal Medicine near Oregon City, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Clackamas, OR and West Linn, OR.
See Oregon City Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Rickey Goldenberg, Dr. Rickie Goldenberg, Dr. Rich Goldenberg, Dr. Rick Goldenberg, Dr. Richie Goldenberg, Dr. Ricky Goldenberg