A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goldfine is Excellent. Dr. Goldfine has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goldfine, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfine graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.More Education & Awards
Dr. Goldfine has 5 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Detroit Rec Hospital & University Health Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goldfine accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Humana - 4 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldfine:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard H. Goldfine practice?
Dr. Richard Goldfine practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Novi, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI and Southfield, MI.
See Novi Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Dick Goldfine, Dr. Ricardo Goldfine, Dr. Rich Goldfine, Dr. Richie Goldfine, Dr. Rick Goldfine, Dr. Rickey Goldfine