Dr. Richard Goldin Is this you?

2.0

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Goldin?

I thought I was going to die

Posted on April 14th, 2017

He is the worst doctor I have ever had. Does not listen, does not care about the patient, and misdiagnosed someone who has had the condition since she was born. With one visit, Dr. Goldin decided that I did not have the condition that I had been treated for all my life. If I could give him negative ratings, I would.

Good thing he's retired

Posted on February 23rd, 2013

This doctor was burnt out. SOOOO glad he's retired. I've never had a worse doctor's appt in my life. If he hadn't retired, I would never have gone back to him. He totally misdiagnosed me and as a result I had to go a year longer visiting this doctor and that. He was a waste of time and money.

Posted on June 12th, 2017