A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goldweit:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goldweit is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goldweit
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goldweit, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Cholesterol Management
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Peripheral Vascular Diseases (Peripheral Artery Disease)
- Sleep Disorders
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Goldweit graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Goldweit has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Holy Name Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Scott Goldweit FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Goldweit practice?
- Dr. Richard Goldweit has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Goldweit practices Cardiovascular Disease near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Cardiologists.