A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Gomberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Gomberg is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Gomberg, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomberg graduated from Harvard University , Boston.
Dr. Gomberg has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Cambridge Health Alliance: Cambridge
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Evan Gomberg MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Richard E. Gomberg practice?
- Dr. Richard Gomberg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Richard Gomberg practices Psychiatry near Waban, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Newton Lower Falls, MA.
See Waban Psychiatrists.