Dr. Richard Good MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Munster, IN

3.9

January 5th, 2016
Would you wait for an accurate dx...
this dr wait times are very long, however he has to be one of the best dr's I have ever been too. he listens and tries to get to the root of the problem and is very helpful and I never feel rushed. I leave knowing I am in good hands.

January 4th, 2016
He should retire!!!!
This Dr. has to be the very worst!!! He has this "patient only" policy, which is totally unfair when he is dealing with elderly patients. We all know that elderly people forget questions to ask. They don't remember what was said. They don't know what to ask. How will one ever really know what's going on with their elderly loved ones. He talks for 2 hours about unnecessary things. His office is always empty, yet your wait time is 2+ hours. He's horrible with follow-ups. REALLY!!!! Dr. NO GOOD!!!

November 7th, 2015
My mother went to Dr. Good for a cough. Be repeatedly sent her home with cough medicine. After the 3rd trip, 7 months later she went to seek a second opinion. She was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer in her lungs and throat. Stay away from this Dr.

April 28th, 2015
If you are not the first appointment of the day, plan on being there for 4 hours longer than you thought.

December 31st, 2014
excellent dr, wait time can sometimes be long but totally worth it, accurate everytime

July 31st, 2013
Great Doctor!
Great Doctor! There is a little wait to see him but it is well worth it. Accurate diagnosis everytime!

June 27th, 2013
mad patient with patience but not 2 hours worth of patience
Ok so, yes I have also waited 2 hits to see this doctor. also have been waiting 2 months for the follow up appointment. They just called me today to reschedule the appointment fir the third time. First it was wait a month, then an additional 2 weeks now another 2 weeks. I'm switching doctors right after I see him ( that's if I ever do). I can't wait to tell him how miserable I have been with all this pain. 2 compression fractures in my spine abd all he'll prescribe me if ibuprofen. I also work 11 hour shifts in an environment that already takes a toll on my body. Thanks fur nothing dr. no-good.

April 3rd, 2012
Good Dr.
I know there is a wait to see him but, it is worth it. He spends all the time needed to help me out.

June 22nd, 2009
Bad Doctor
Do not visit this doctor, very unprofessional no followups. 2 Hours minimum wait time. His diagnosis can kill people.

May 18th, 2009
Just wants your money
I wouldn't use this doctor again f he was last doctor left in this world. All he cares about is getting paid. Never follows up on patient problems,doesn't care about patients, takes forever to get results, just a horrible doctor.

March 30th, 2009
Be prepaired to wait and wait and wait...
When a patient makes an appointment they are expected to show up on time and ready for the doctor. When the Doctor is two hours late it gets ridiculous, I can appreciate a doctor taking time to care for another patient. But ultimately it is their responsibility to schedule their work load appropriately. I doubt he would show up 2 hrs late for an IRS audit. Nor would he appreciate waiting in a room for the auditor to get around to seeing him. Aside from that he is quick to order additional tests (without explanation) and slow to get back to the patient with the results. From my limited experience with him, he seems pleasant, professional yet lacking in professional courtesy and respect for the patient or their time. still waiting, this time for a diagnosis

May 15th, 2008
Good caring Doctor
I relly think this is a great GP. He is caring, which is important to me, and accurately diagnoses your problem.