A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goodgame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goodgame is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goodgame, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodgame graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodgame has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- John Sealy Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Goodgame accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Humana - 17 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Goodgame practice?
Dr. Richard Goodgame practices Internal Medicine, Gastroenterology, Infectious Disease, and Plastic Surgery within the Head & Neck near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Friendswood, TX.
See Houston Internists, Houston Gastroenterologists, Houston Infectious Disease Doctors, and Houston Otolaryngologists.