A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goodgame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goodgame is Poor.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodgame
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Goodgame Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goodgame, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodgame graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Goodgame has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- John Sealy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wilder Goodgame MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Goodgame practice?
- Dr. Richard Goodgame has 4 office locations.
Dr. Richard Goodgame practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Texas City, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Galveston, TX and Friendswood, TX.
See Texas City Internists and Texas City Gastroenterologists.