A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goodgame:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goodgame is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Goodgame
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Goodgame Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Richard Goodgame, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- AIDS-Related Opportunistic Infections
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Cytomegalovirus Infections
- Gastrointestinal Diseases (GI Diseases)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodgame graduated from Johns Hopkins University, Baltimore.
Dr. Goodgame has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas Medical Branch
- Ben Taub General Hospital
- John Sealy Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Wilder Goodgame MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Richard W. Goodgame practice?
- Dr. Richard Goodgame has 1 office location.
Dr. Richard Goodgame practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Galveston, TX.
See Galveston Internists and Galveston Gastroenterologists.