Richard M Goodman MD Patient Reviews

August 21st, 2011
ONE OF THE BEST DRS IN THE WORLD
DR GOODMAN HAS BEEN MY DR FOR ALMOST 30 YRS. I HAVE BEEN VERY ILL AND IN THE HOSPITAL RECENTLY TWICE.DR. GOODMAN HAS WONDERFUL BEDSIDE MANNER, NEVER RAISES HIS VOICE AND HAS THE MOST COMPASSION AND KINDNESS FOR HIS PATIENTS.ANYTHING I NEEDED, HE GOT IT FOR ME ASAP INCLUDING OXYGEN, CANE, WHEELCHAIR, ETC.MY DR HAS NOT ONLY BEEN MY DR, & I CONSIDER HIM A WONDERFUL FRIEND. HE IS FUNNY AND WOULD JOKE AROUND WITH ME WHILE I WAS IN THE HOSPITAL AS I WAS MISERABLE.HE HAS THE BEST PARTNER, DR. ROLAND NEIMAN, THEY MAKE A PERFECT PAIR. BOTH BRILLIANT DRS, THEY KNOW HOW TO MAKE ME FEEL BETTER.I LOVE THOSE DRS.

March 12th, 2011
A VERY CARING CONSIDERATE INTELLIGENT DR.
MY WONDERFUL DR HAS GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER. HE IS SOFT SPOKEN, CARING, AND SPENDS WHATEVER TIME THE VISIT TAKES.DR RICHARD GOODMAN, ANSWERS ALL OF YOUR QUESTIONS, AND DOES NOT RUSH OUT OF THE ROOM AS OTHER DRS DO.DR GOODMAN MAKES SURE YOU GET WHATEVER YOU NEED TO GET BETTER.HE TRULY CARES ABOUT YOUR WELL BEING. IF DRS GOODMAN OR NEIMAN EVER RETIRED I WOULD BE LOST AS I ONLY WANT TO SEE THEM.NO OTHER DRS CAN COMPARE TO THEM. THEY ARE THE VERY BEST YOU CAN FIND.SO IF YOU REALLY WANT TO GET BETTER AND SEE CARING DOCTORS, THEY ARE THE ONES TO SEE.I WILL ALWAYS FEEL THIS WAY ABOUT THEM.

February 8th, 2011
ROBIN VAN DYK
I HAVE BEEN A PATIENT OF DR GOODMAN'S FOR ALMOST 30 YEARS. I MADE A MISTAKE THE LAST TIME I RATED HIM.HE IS A TOP DR IN HIS FIELDI WAS JUST IN THE HOSPITAL RECENTLY AND HE MADE SURE I HAD EVERYTHING I NEEDED.HE HAS GREAT BEDSIDE MANNER AND A WONDERFUL PERSONALITY. HE ALSO HAS A GREAT SENSE OF HUMOR.HE IS A BRILLIANT DR AND KNOWS WHAT HE IS DOING.I WILL NOT CHANGE DR'S, AS HE IS THE BEST AND SO IS HIS PARTNER DR. ROLAND NEIMAN.

June 22nd, 2010
DR RICHARD GOODMAN IS A GREAT DR
DR RICHARD GOODMAN HAS BEEN MY DR FOR ABOUT 24 YEARS. HE IS THE BEST DR AROUND. HE TAKES HIS TIME WITH YOU AND GOES OVER EVERYTHING.HE IS VERY INTELLIGENT AND KNOWS HOW TO TAKE CARE OF PROBLEMS.I HIGHLY RECOMMEND HIM TO EVERYONE.