A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Richard Goodstein:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Richard Goodstein is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Goodstein graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Goodstein has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health Medical Center
- Oaklawn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Richard Stuart Goodstein DO is a male Pulmonologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Richard S. Goodstein practice?
- Dr. Richard Goodstein has 6 office locations.
Dr. Richard Goodstein practices Pulmonary Disease near Marshall, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Grand Rapids, MI and Albion, MI.
See Marshall Pulmonologists.